Our Family

Thank you for checking us out! We set up this site so you can track our progress to adopt a baby from China. We also added some info about cystic fibrosis and other issues in our little corner of the world.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Good Sleep All Around




Well, Josie is doing very well sleeping in her crib, and by the 2nd night I was so tired that now I am sleeping well on my own too. I will continue to sleep on the bed in her room for a few more nights just so she gets reassured quickly when she wakes up. But next week she should be fine, she only looked for me once last night. It is still sad to me, she is so independent, and Sunday I didn't get hardly any cuddle time with her. But Sunday night and then this morning and afternoon, she was back to her cuddly self, so I think I will survive not cuddling with her at night. Plus, I get to move back into my own bed with Jim after a few more days of sleeping in Josie's room - besides a couple of months last fall, it has been almost a year since we slept in the same room on a regular basis. Not as bad as all those months that he was out to sea with the Navy, but it will be nice to be home again.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home