Our Family

Thank you for checking us out! We set up this site so you can track our progress to adopt a baby from China. We also added some info about cystic fibrosis and other issues in our little corner of the world.

Friday, May 25, 2007

A Day at Home

Here is a little of what I see during the day. I have a box of miscellaneous dress up clothes, and Thursday the girls came up to me with these handkerchiefs, trying to put them on their heads. I put them on, and they spent a good deal of time sitting on the steps and admiring each other.
















Josie got ahold of Jim's Instant Breakfast the other morning.









1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colleen that so reminds me of the nieces that used to dress up at your moms oh so long ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home