Our Family

Thank you for checking us out! We set up this site so you can track our progress to adopt a baby from China. We also added some info about cystic fibrosis and other issues in our little corner of the world.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Happy New Year!

Yesterday we celebrated the Year of the Golden Pig with Madison Families with Children from China - what fun! Madison Hope Chinese School and Madison Lakeside Chinese School had their students perform traditional Chinese dances: the youngest dancer was 4 years old - so precious! Also a Kung Fu group did a Lion Dance - very loud and exciting!

Getting ready to go...I haven't worn my squeaky shoes in SO long - woo hoooooo!!!
We arrived early to help decorate.
This little girl, Kaylei, is 9 years old. She was 17 months old when she was brought home from China, the same age Josie is now. She "babysat" Josie while mommy decorated.



.
Josie kept going up to all the little girls and looking at them trying to make friends. She recently started putting her hands on her hips all the time, and she kept doing it yesterday- so cute!










Madison Lakeside Dancers



The sleeping lions


Watching the Lion Dance with daddy

More new friends

With my friend Ruby and her mom Sarah.


I love balloons! Early in the afternoon, one popped really loud in my hands!!! I cried, but in a few minutes I was back playing with them again. All in all, I had a great time playing for hours, making lots of new friends, and enjoying all the loud music and noise- I love excitement!

Time to go home....Mommy set me on the table while she gathered her stuff, and she thought I looked like a little centerpeice so she took a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home