Our Family

Thank you for checking us out! We set up this site so you can track our progress to adopt a baby from China. We also added some info about cystic fibrosis and other issues in our little corner of the world.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Look Mom!

I never knew that it started so young, but Josie has gotten into the habit of asking me to “Look Mom!” whenever she finds something interesting. It is SO fun! And eye opening, because it’s sometimes surprising the things she wants me to look at (“big boooger” or piece of dirt.) She also says, “Mommy come see?” when she finds something interesting in a book, and calls me “Mommy tell her?” when one of the other daycare girls is misbehaving! But my favorite is “Look mom!” It’s just the best!

Ever since daddy went back to work after paternity leave, if we find something interesting during the day, I will say, “We need to tell Daddy about that when he gets home from work.” About 8 months ago Josie started asking “Tell Daddy ….?” when she experienced something during the day. Again, some unexpected things she wants to tell him: “Tell Daddy owie?” “Tell Daddy fall down?” “Tell Daddy music?” (if she enjoyed listening to music that day.) Now she is speaking very full sentences and paragraphs, and has a large vocabulary. “Tell Daddy I made Ainsley cry?” “Tell Daddy I made a big mess?” “Tell Daddy I saw Elmo?”

2 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger doug... said...

Tell daddy I said hi :)

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home