Our Family

Thank you for checking us out! We set up this site so you can track our progress to adopt a baby from China. We also added some info about cystic fibrosis and other issues in our little corner of the world.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

New Pics of Josie


Most mornings I don't smile until Daddy comes to say Good Morning. I LOVE hanging out with him. He is SO fun. I love to be tossed round and make funny noises (see pucker face a few pictures down.)












Mommy says I look like my Great Aunt Becky in this photo. What do you think?














I like to pucker my lips.












I'm becoming a big girl! Mommy says I don't look like a baby anymore, but a toddler.

















In my cute jeans skirt.






























I look good in most colors: purple, red, pink.....

1 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger doug... said...

Hey guys! Great pictures... what an amazing little girl.

Love you all!
Doug & Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home