Our Family

Thank you for checking us out! We set up this site so you can track our progress to adopt a baby from China. We also added some info about cystic fibrosis and other issues in our little corner of the world.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

And More...



With Colleen's brother Andy's family (L-R:Eva, Anna, wife Kari,Janie,Colleen,Jim& Josie, Andy & Kirby.) Andy's two other sons, Keith and Karl are not in the picture. Kirby is just a few months older than Josie. I think Josie has three cousins born in the same year as her, all boys. One of them, Shad, was born one day before her. It's kind of special too because Colleen was with Shad's family the day he was born and was able to see him within hours of his birth. Josie also has some first cousins once removed (Colleen's great neices and nephews) that are very close in age. (My neice Emily and my nephew Josh had girls 5 and 9 months after Josie was born. I used to babysit both Emily and Josh so it feels funny becoming a first-time parent the same time as them!)




I love my pink and purple swimsuit!












Just hangin' out with daddy.

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get teary every time I see the pictures of you guys and your little Josie. I am so so happy beyond words for you both. The pictures from the airport are beyond priceless.

Hope to see you guys soon.

Lots of love
Amy and Doug

 

Post a Comment

<< Home